Beth Sabatino
Getting Warmer, Ch. 1-8

I love when a story comes along and fills the gaps in time that were left by the book. This one isn't cannon, but am enjoying the AU spin on their time of getting used to each other as a married couple. Not only are these two recent cherry pops learning and experimenting with sex, but we have two species figuring out the tricks of having sex period w/out it being uncomfortable.

What I do like is seeing a loose and carefree Edward. We see a bit of the boy that he is frozen as. He is playful and lustful. I love seeing him finally cut loose. I like Bella in this story, because she seems to be more aggressive and sure of herself.

This latest chapter didn't surprise me so much, because you have been building toward this moment that I think you are about to reveal. I am anxious to see what you do with it.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment