Beth Sabatino
Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, Ch. 1

::kicking myself...kicking myself furiously::

WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO START THIS?!

HH, if the rest of this story is even half as good as this first chapter, you can count me as a new disciple at your alter.

I am hooked from the start. It is not an in your face type of start. It is a gentle cadence that eases into your brain until you find that you are entranced with your characters. Edward is a man who loves what he does. He is content in his life. Obviously, there are some things in his past, and the fact that he has one is delicious.

Also, you give us, who I assume is Bella, in the first chapter, but like Edward, you give us flashes of her personality, but no true access. She is a mix of interesting detail so far, yet she is a mystery, which I love.

So happy to have entered the rabbit hole. You will be hearing more from me.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment