Beth Sabatino
Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, Ch. 19-20

I am doubting that Edward dry humped even as a teenager, so I think this is a whole new experience for him. Our boy is in a whole new world or sexual experiences. He is "doing right by her", but I love how he is still his direct, foul mouthed self. Yet one, that makes his woman breakfast in bed, and is happy just satisfying her all night. Also, I love how proud he is of her, and I hope she recognizes that.

I am happy to see Bella allowing herself to have girlfriends and even enjoy the experiences with them. I think it helps that they are so different from her friends in the past. New friends for a new chapter of her life.

Edward and the piercing pouting was so great.

Waiting for the James shit to hit the fan.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment