Beth Sabatino
Clipped Wings and Inked Armor, Ch. 12

Wow! So much in this chapter.

First, I loved the whole vibe of the start of the tattoo. The lulls were quiet and serene. The touches were sensual and electrifying. Then, the conversation was harrowing and exposing. There was a maelstrom of emotion in that little room. Bella just got a large leap into Edward's past and personality. I am curious if Caius marks the start of some new trouble for these already troubled would-be lovers.

Now, we both know they both want the other. Others are starting to be suspicious or straight out are clued into the same. Now, they are starting to allow themselves tastes (in this case) or touches (also in this chapter) of their desire.

I love how Edward keeps doing things to mark her other than the tat. I'm waiting for him to piss on her. I hope she is starting to see it for what it is, as well. He wants her, and not just her tattoo.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment