Beth Sabatino
Title: Deceptive Little Flower

Author: LoreliD

Summary: Jane satisfies a long harbored carnal curiosity as only Jane would. Canon Jane lemon O/S

I have to admit, since seeing Eclipse, I have a new fascination with Jane. I was glued to the screen whenever she was on it. She felt like the only character with depth, and the contrast they did with her eyes and skin tone with her black coat. Glorious. I digress. So, it is not surprising that I pimped this Jane one-shot to my fellow Anything Goes h00rs.

In this story, we don’t find Jane as a prepubescent doll, but as a young woman exploring her sexuality. It is hinted at that she shares Aro’s bed, but with Heidi’s encouragement, she seeks a new kind of pleasure.

"The scent of his arousal, the thrill of fear when he realizes his coming death, it will only add to your satisfaction," she coaxed suggestively.

LoreliD does an amazing job at her descriptions of the surroundings, Jane, and the human boy she is pursuing. I found myself absolutely in the moment from being able to picture, and almost feel, the “crumbling green entombed stone benches” to the smell of the “damp brick wall”. My senses were completely absorbed by her writing.

I loved watching Jane in this story “give in”. She lets the human “dominate her”.

I gasped in excited shock, no one within the Volturi ever dared to display any dominance over me, and this weak human's ignorant control was beyond exhilarating.

The lemon isn’t the longest one ever written, but you feel in the moment as Jane shifts from enjoying this role play and the feeling of the warm human consuming her to her baser needs taking over.

I could feel my urge growing. As he swelled inside of me, his cock throbing in time with his pulsating artery, I brought my lips to his and kissed him once more.

I love how she finishes the moment. It is beautiful, but I will leave it for you to experience on your own.
Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment