Beth Sabatino
Title: Our Lives Unbound

Author: theladyingrey42

Chapters: 9

Words: 34,713

Reviews:
1,068

Summary: My mind is trapped in circles, my loneliness pressing in. Unable to speak, I reach for her spark. In her eyes, I find my partner. In her command, I find my freedom. Together, we open our lives to something more. AU/AH, D/s, male sub.

Every so often, you come across a story, that is not only intriguing, but is also like being wrapped in a poet’s tongue. That is Our Lives Unbound for me. theladyingrey42 serves up an extremely awkWard who is doing his best to find the cure to his isolated life. With his brother’s help, he has gone on a series of blind dates which blur together in a sea of eye color and intellectual stagnation. Soon he is broken from the monotony by a pair of brown eyes, and unusual answers to the same questions.

Bella not only frees Edward from the dating doldrums, but liberates him from the trappings of his mind about his sexuality. Edward is shackled by the fact that he is a virile man who need sexual release, that has been unfortunately mostly in his hands these days. She is the aggression and the assurance he needs. As she binds him physically, she releases the locks on his self-doubt.

The sex itself is presented in a light BDSM light, but with the two of them, you never feel there is a lopsidedness to their equality. Bella’s dominance forces Edward to admit to his wants and needs.

Her mouth is a smirking, lilting line, radiating with that mischief I saw in her even back at her curb, and it makes me so fucking hard to see her play with me. "You think you can do better? You think you know my pussy better than I do, even though I touch it every day?"

"Lllet me," I insist, and it's all I can say, my eyes holding to hers as steadily as I can mange to with her hovering over me this way. "Let me lllearn."

"I don't know," she says slowly, wet noises still resonating from her hand at her sex. "Have you earned it?"

"I wwwill," I promise, straining at the silk of my tie and at the wooden slats she has secured me between. "Please."

"Just a taste," she offers, and I murmur my thanks, watching the lusty expression on her face, the plush surface of her lip as it disappears under ivory teeth. Her thighs squeeze my naked chest, her body inching closer until she has to shift to place her knees to either side of my head. Slowly, so slowly, she swipes her sex over my chin, making it wet, and I push up to try to circle the point of it at her clit as she moans, soft and low. "I love your skin," she whispers. "Your lips."

She's over me then, finally, lowering steaming flesh and girl to my mouth, the hot scent of her filling my lungs and making my eyes roll back in my head. Desperate for her pleasure now, I part my lips, my neck shifting awkwardly to try to reach as I graze her with my teeth and she sighs.

The flip side to the heat is the soft moments. When Bella is vulnerable above a plate of pancakes. When Edward is alone with his self-doubt. Bella is afraid it is all going to be too much and Edward is afraid he is not enough. I love how Bella cares for and understands Edward. She doesn’t let him feel ashamed. She lets him know it is OK, and for once he is emotionally free.

And it's too much.

Too much happiness and pleasure and connection, so many years of feeling wrong and of suddenly feeling right. I can't even understand the words tumbling out of me, and I keep her face to my neck so she won't see the soft lines of tears I can't explain running down my face.

*sigh* I can’t wait to see these two continue to wrap each other up physically and emotionally.

5 out of 5 handcuffs
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment