Beth Sabatino
Title: Raw and Rosy


Author: tuesdaymidnight

Chapters: 9

Words: 41,870

Reviews: 822

Summary: Jasper Hale hates his high school rival Edward Cullen with a passion. What happens when Jasper discovers Edward's little secret? Spank!Fic. AH/AU/OOC. Rated M. Contains mature content.

Spank!Fic. Gotta tell you, my lovelies, this had Bethie’s doubts up before I even got started. I know people have their fetishes, but I just wasn’t sure that I would find it titillating. Let me tell you...by the time I got done with Chapter 9, I was reading with my toy box.
I love the duality of this Edward and Jasper’s relationship. In public, they are borderline enemies, even coming down to fist fights in school. A chance slap to the ass by Jasper trying to play off one of their fights causes Edward to react to Jasper in a way he never imagined. This sexually explorative Jasper’s interest is peaked.

So, the boys start meeting up after school, at least weekly, for their “sessions”. We quickly find out that Edward has never had a male lover. I love the fact that Jasper makes him stop before the first time they fuck to make sure that Edward is really sure about all of this. It’s his shift from dominant to caring that is so intriguing. He may be a dick head to Edward, but he is not a dick.
He felt so good around my dick. He was so tight, I couldn't get over it. I was nearly getting high off knowing that I was the only one who had ever been inside Edward this way. This part of his body was mine and mine alone. If he wanted to continue whoring himself out to the sluts of Forks High, that was his business, but this, this perfect ass was mine.
As the story moves on, the boys experiment from everything from a handmade wooden paddle to store bought paddles and canes. But, I have to admit my favorite moments are when it is just the two of them, just using hands, mouths, and fucking, that the real magic is. You can see the shift in their personal dynamic. There are softer moments that leak into the before and after of their sex life. Such as after they almost get caught in the act by Edward’s mother, only to finish with her just downstairs, and Edward gagged with Jasper’s underwear.
"You can come with me. If you want to get away from her. I don't know what we'll do, but if you want an excuse to leave."

"Thanks, but it's better if I deal with her tonight. She'll be out of here in a few days anyway. She never stays long."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah," he said with a sigh. He brought his right arm up to rub the back of his neck. "She's still my mom, you know?"

I did know, so I nodded.
In our discussions, we all see someone breaking emotionally soon. By that, I mean that they are both becoming attracted to one another more than just as a way of getting off. I thought Edward was going to crack in the woods, but alas, he didn’t. I think it is coming soon, and I am anxious to see what it will mean for them.

4.5 out of 5 Rosy Hand Prints
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment