Beth Sabatino
Edward Wallbanger, Ch. 17

My dearest tea kettle,

While we all know you have a fantastic way with the humor, the end of this chapter was a reminder that you have the writing goods to make everyone's O applaud. The subtle sexiness was perfection.

"I felt him move across the kitchen until he was standing right behind me. I froze, feeling his hands gently brush my hair away from my shoulders, and then slip down to my hips. His mouth, his ever loving mouth barely touched the shell of my ear, and whispered,"

*hair on my neck stands on end and I can feel that weight of a man pressing into my back*

"One hand snuck around to the small of my back, while the other gripped the back of my neck. "Truth?" he asked one more time, then pulled my hips to the edge of the counter, forcing me to lean back as my legs once more went on auto-pilot, wrapping themselves around his waist. "I want you in Spain," he breathed, then brought his mouth to mine."

Spain? Why do we have to wait for SPAIN? Why won't this chapter scroll any further? jk.

I can't wait for more when you get to it. :)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment