Beth Sabatino
Love In My Box, Ch. 16

Alice is married! Oh man. Edward is already mocking Jasper. It will be interesting to see how you choose to portray him in this.

I love the journey of these two figuring out physical intimacy after months and months of emotional and intellectual intimacy. I think your play of a mix of sexy and awkward is perfect for the two of them. My LOL moment for sure was in the car:

Bella is going to make me come in my car. If this wasn't feeling so fantastic, I would be mortified at the thought. Where's the um, emission, going to go?

"Oh, Bella, mmm, yessss!" I cry out as I come all over her hand, and unfortunately, my steering wheel. Well, I got my answer.

I love that his family is so overjoyed with the fact that Edward has a girlfriend, especially Esme. Poor guy. I love this couple. I really, really do.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment