Beth Sabatino
Tips for Better Living, Ch. 12

Once again, you have created a story that makes me think. Not to question the social acceptance of this May-October romance, but hoping that I always remain open to where I might find my next friend.

I love Edward's growth in this fic. He goes from careless and carefree to wanting others to have a good opinion of him. He starts looking past the now, and thinking about a future. Bella inspires him to be a better man. In the end, though, he is his own motivating force.

Bella also has her own quieter arc. She is closed and reserved at the start, but by the close, she has allowed herself to open up to another again. To trust. To allow herself the hope of desire.

Thank-you for once again sharing your gift of story telling. It was a lovely short story.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment