Beth Sabatino
Game, Set, Love, Ch. 1-10

Chapter 1
----------
What a great start to a story. I am a former tennis player, so this Edward is right up my alley. So to speak. :)

I like that you have him young. That will give a nice contrast as his accomplishment professionally and his naivety of youth collide.

I love how you have had Edward and Bella meet, and I can't wait to read how this unfolds!

Chapter 3
----------
They meet again! I love your mix of the technicality of reining and matches with your plot. The reason I am reading a tennis story is because I want to read some tennis too! So, thanks for that!

I am itching for the next chapter now, so moving on!

Chapter 4
----------
Now I can see why you were anxious about my reaction. Well, played. So, now is he going to turn tail, or sac up. Moving forward!

Chapter 5
----------
Hmmm...what detained Edward? I am guessing that was Emmett and Rosalie at the bar. I like the playfulness of their texts and look forward to seeing how this unfolds.

Chapter 10
-----------
I am not sure what happened. I have to say Chapters 6 through Chapter 10 confused me. Your writing style changed so much it was like reading a different story.

I am hoping that it is deliberate way to show that now that as they become more attracted to each other, these two mature professionals are regressing into their teenage selves. I don't know. The vernacular you have adopted is just awkward for me.

I do love the story you have set-up here. I hope to find my love again, and not love = 0.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment