Beth Sabatino
Illegal Contact, all

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I was in the mood for something football-y since 'tis the season!

Your Bella presented a real person just trying to do the best she can do with the situation presented to her. She never resented having to raise her brother. The way you wrote her pain from the loss of her parents, well, if you have ever lost someone that close, you know how it takes years before it even begins to dull. She hurt. She craved their advice and approval.

I think the timing of the reveal on her OD was perfect. It was at a point in which you had us invested in her and Seth's relationship and how much they mean to each other. How close they are now. It made his words acute.

I loved that you allowed Bella and Edward to become friends first. It made the progression of their romantic relationship make sense. I love their faith in each other, but at the same time, I adored that you let him have it after the sonogram SNAFU. She was just the right amount of angry, and her vindictiveness w/ the condoms is something I would TOTALLY do! LOL!

Thank-you for writing this story. I read it non-stop this past weekend. I got the rec from TwiFicRecs Tweet about Athleticwards. :)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment