Beth Sabatino
The Training, Ch. 30

I think the thing that has resonated with me through this entire series, and made me pause and read a BDSM fic to begin with was your Bella. She is very approachable. She is someone I would be friends with. Someone I am. She just happens to enjoy a little kink behind closed doors and in libraries and in stadiums full of 100K people. I digress.

This real feeling comes through in this chapter when she realizes she has said Edward's name. That "Oh shit!" moment we have all experienced when we have done something without thinking, realizing that split second after it happens that we have fucked up.

Also, to see Domward back large and in charge again. He softened so much for us in The Training. We got to spend time with the man as well as the Dom. You could FEEL the transformation when he changed hats in this one. That was amazing writing to convey that.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment