Beth Sabatino
Belonging, Ch. 1-8

I am LOVING this story so far. You have presented an E/B love affair with a whole new set of external deterrents.

To start, I love that Bella reacted to Alice and Edward initially how most modern teenagers would react to the Amish ways. Especially one who has been raised to be a skeptic. It was great to see her grow and learn in their presence. That she became more open to new ideas despite her reservations.

I like the mystery of Esme, and am happily losing myself to the idea of angels among us as I read.

Finally, I am so happy Bella is going to visit her friends, and that their family is amenable to having her. I think she will find that she fits in better than she could ever imagine.

So happy to have been clued into your story!
0 Responses

Post a Comment