Beth Sabatino
Crushed Seraphim, Ch. 1-8

My new mantra for any Mrs.TheKing, "I have never read anything like this before."

You have amazed me once again by coming up with a completely original storyline that I have never seen done before. Bella as an angel battling James for control of the maintenance of Heaven while God is on a business trip in Hell to make dealings with the Devil? Where the fuck do you come up with this genius?! I think maybe I need to spend as much time on the can as you do...that's got to be the key.

No one writes vulnerable Edward like you do. He is sweet and caring, and willing to sacrifice himself to help this fallen angel return to where she belongs. In turn, you have a smart mouth, sassy angel who is short-tempered and spunky.

Then on top of all of that, you have your great dialog and this crazy pick-a-path story happening. Your writing once again has me enthralled. To read you, is to admire you. To know you, is to adore you.

BTW...though I think it is early in the game. I am voting for the love.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment