Beth Sabatino
Hydraulic Level 5, Ch. 29-33

I just feel like I am falling deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole with this fic. The name of this fic is perfect at this point in the game. Just when I feel like I find my footing, you sweep in with an under toe knocking the breath from my lungs with the confusion and drama surrounding these characters.

The way you write Bella's experience, I FEEL them. I constantly battle with fight or flight when it comes to Edward. There is NOTHING easy about him at all, except maybe the fact that there is love under all of this, a familiarity. But as you even say, they are living in the past still focusing so much on what has happened, that the now is being neglected or at the very least not discussed.

I think Bella is at a real turning point. She is going to have to ute up and be the rock. The one Edward needs to force him to doctors and to get to a stable place. To protect him while he is in this health limbo. Hopefully, he sees her for what she is doing, and she ends up not being the rock he breaks himself against.

Thank-you for writing this brave story about what love really means. The real fight so many people face when love is not easy...sometimes not enough. What would you choose to do? I love that you challenge us in this way.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment