Beth Sabatino
Title: So Be It

Author: SophiaAnne

Chapters: 5

Words: 21,293

Reviews: 341

Summary: Happy Harry is here again, live and streaming right into where you live. Are you ready for me?” Will Bella Swan find out who's behind the sexy voice that has her all hot and bothered? BxE - AU/AH, OOC, Lemons and Language. Now revised and expanded.

My first reaction when I saw this was a Twilight/Pump Up The Volume crossover fic was if it would stand on it's own without having PUTV fresh in my brain. The last time I saw it was when it came out in 1990 (dating myself!). I was happy to see that it did. Even if you don't remember the details of Christian Slater's Happy Harry, you will quickly become enthralled with Edward's.

I love stories where the characters aren't always what they appear to be. In this one, a shy Edward and Bella find liberation under the anonymity of a microphone and a journal respectively. In Bella's private world, she spells out her boredom with her life and her desire for connection. Edward his thoughts and orgasms through the airwaves.

It is a sweet dance watching these two dance their ways towards each other both virtually and in person. Eventually their worlds collide into a sexual explosion and letting go. They figure out that they are both accepting of all sides of their personalities in this game, and baby do I enjoy watching them play!

4 out of 5 Hard-Ons
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment