Beth Sabatino
Late Night Encounters, Ch. 15-18

These chapters see a shift for Edward and Bella. They are more secure in their relationship, and begin to experiment more on the virtual side. They also have the reassurance that they will meet up again. You played Edward's business obligation that threatened their face-to-face perfectly. I was so distraught for them as I read it. But then they have their sweet reunion in Vegas. Though, I have a feeling that their distance is going to get harder to bear. I have a feeling a serious conversation about someone relocating sooner than later is coming soon.

As for Rose and Emmett, I loved this last chapter with the two of them. It is how I pictured them in canon when they are alone. Rose all harsh and bitter, and Emmett unyielding and simply telling her that he is going to love her always until she believes him. Lovely.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment