Beth Sabatino
The Cullen Campaign, Ch. 27

*throws arms around you and your chapter* OH how I've missed you!

It had drifted to my periphery just how much I was missing the cleverness and intelligence of your writing and characters until I was tossed back into the Lion's Den. The epic awkwardness of this dinner, while everyone sorts out motivations and next moves at the same time as dealing with Renee's heinous cooking.

I love that you have allowed Charlie to trust in Edward and his motivations. That it is clear that he is in love with Bella, and is allowing for that. His concern seems to be, now, of protecting her and Edward in turn, so their relationship is not sullied. He is also protecting campaigns, but I think in the end he is just a dad struggling with not being his little girl's number one anymore.

I have a feeling that the Cullen reaction is going to be a bigger storm than the Swans.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment