Beth Sabatino
Drift, Ch. 14

I can't express how much I have enjoyed reading this story. Here is a Bella and Edward who's only pain is a lack of communication. Both are afraid of upsetting the status quo, but in the meantime are settling for almost.

In this case, we don't find them repressed sexually, but emotionally. I love your use of the snow storm to finally force them into truth. Truth that sets them free and gives them both what they truly desire. Each other, in every way.

Your writing leaves one feeling as if they are buried by the weight of the snow, and at once are pulled free. Your descriptors are delicious, and your people have real fears and doubts.

I really have enjoyed this, and I look forward to the final chapter. Thank-you so much for writing!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment