Beth Sabatino
I Never Knew, Ch. 1-10

Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in.

I love the concept of this story. The fact that Bella has been kept in the dark about her parentage. That she has no knowledge of Charlie until she is informed of his death, because of her inheritance.

Also, this is a powerful catalyst for a sheltered young woman to decide to take control of her life. That in the face of lost choices, she finds the courage to start take control of her future.

The fact that Edward is the adopted son of the unknown father give them the perfect tie to keep his curiosity peeked in her while allowing her to need him to learn about the man, the father, she never was given the chance to know in life.

I like that you are giving them time to get to know each other through Charlie. That nothing is rushed, but that there is a gradual familiarity growing. Their company is starting to shift from obligation/need to wanting to be together. I really like the pace you have set. Now it will be interesting if you maintain it to avoid disaster, or if you spark something to add some uncertainty/drama. ;)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment