Beth Sabatino
Semper Fidelis, Ch. 4

What a beautifully raw continuation of your beloved one-shot. How brave and wonderful of you to return him a disabled vet. They receive so little light, and they are so easily forgotten. The PVA is a cause close to my heart, so I can't tell you how enraptured I was with the continuation of this tale.

I'm so happy you wrote Edward so honest, human to losing his leg. He's angry and lost. I love that you didn't sugar coat it at all. So many others would have taken the easy route in that he has Bella still and is alive, so he will be strong and jump right into recovery and happiness. But you went for the gut, and had him angry and lost without his limb and his way of life. There is mourning for that. That is a tremendous loss, and you didn't trivialize it.

Bravo to you for once again blowing me away with your writing.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment