Beth Sabatino
Cocktails & Dreams, Ch. 19-23

Chapter 19
-----------
One of my favorite things about your story is how completely hot everyone finds Carlisle. Even the girls. It makes me constantly laugh. I also loved Esme's 'how to cope', and telling Bella what she can expect in the future.

Edward's comment about how he didn't mind any of Bella's titles was a great moment.

Chapter 20
-----------
Lots going on in this chapter.

First the move. It was great that you showed Rose as being vulnerable. It makes her more real when people give her a soft, trepidatious edge.

Edward with his patient and her fiancee made me love him all the more. He is really going to be such a fantastic doctor.

Finally, you scared me for a minute, when Bella & Cynthia took a long time coming back from the bathroom at the concert. Was so afraid you were going to throw something at us. VERY happy you didn't.

Chapter 21
-----------
I could knock you out for that scare. My heart just plunged to my stomach. Evil, plot twisting minx. I am happy you resolved it so quickly. I would hate to have had Thanksgiving ruined.

I am happy that everyone is letting their guard down and confessing feelings, and settling into coupledom.

Chapter 22
-----------
So far so good at Thanksgiving. Another thing I love about this story, your Renee and Charlie. It is so great to see them still happily married even with her eccentricity. It is exactly how I imaged them to be. Her all crazy, and him loving every minute of her insanity.

I'm glad Charlie didn't go bat shit on Edward. It was all innocent.

Chapter 23
-----------
I am happy that Edward wasn't mad about Renee calling Elizabeth. Of course, everything about Renee screams good intention. Bella is doing a wonderful thing by not telling Edward what to do, but encouraging him to look at things from a different perspective and come to his own conclusions.

Jasper cracks me up in this chapter. You can really see the brotherly bond he has with Bella, and he really looks out for her, while occasionally throwing her under the bus when she won't really get hurt.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment