Beth Sabatino
Creature of Habit, Ch. 27-29

Chapter 27
-----------
I loved Edward marking his territory! You do a brilliant job showing his vulnerability where Bella is concerned. He is so together and exact in his life and dealings with others, but he psyche shifts with her. Maybe because she is the first person he has trusted with his weakness, because of the way he views her frailty.

I love Jacob's straight shooting, and I love the fact that it is the non-vamps figuring out the pieces to the puzzle.

Chapter 28
-----------
I have to admit that I paused with a small hitch of breath when Edward took off his shirt in the stream. ::wipes drool::

Now they know the truth, and we know, knowing Bella, that when she couldn't get a hold of Edward, she and the wolves went to the bank. I am going to keep reading and confirm this. :-)

Chapter 29
-----------
What a thrilling chapter! I was holding my breath, knowing that nothing was as it seemed. Your James was so much cleverer than the canon James. Really one step ahead.

I love how the bite came about. It was a beautiful moment in the middle of swirling chaos.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment