Beth Sabatino
A House of Cards, Ch. 24

Wow. Like everyone else, didn't see this one coming. I am left with mixed feelings about this direction. When I first started the chapter, I thought, man...she forgave him pretty easily, but then I just attributed it to her personality. Then WHAM! So, I thought, Trish gave them some resolution, because she was offing Bella.

It was torturous watching Edward have to make all those tough decisions about his friend. I can't imagine the pain of being someone's medical proxy. I know I am in reality, but hope it all comes down to, "They are 103 and can't breathe on their own" type of decisions. That scene rattled some skeletons for me.

Now Edward believes he has found the person/meaning of love, but has it come at way to high a cost? Will Jasper be able to get past Bella's death? Will Edward? I can't help but think, that if this does form into a relationship, even in the long run, it will never be just between two people. It will always contain the ghost of the third.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment