Beth Sabatino
Over The Top, Ch. 30

First of all, I adore you. Thanks for being my date, and keep the panties as a souvenir. ;-)

This is my 3rd read of this chapter, and it doesn't deplete the beauty, sincerity, or magic of this day you have created. I love all of the detail you put into this chapter, that really allowed me, as the reader, to BE there. I especially loved your seating arrangement. It gives it the feeling that something unbreakable is occurring. Like the circle, a promise of no beginning and no end, just continuity.

During Edward's toast, I had to stop reading, because I was crying so hard, I couldn't see the screen through my tears. It was all so perfect.

Finally, their unfettered wedding night. This was a detail that made this moment so special, Katie. To give them physical freedom to love each other. The final act of trust between the two of them. That they were both in a place to be loved and protected mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Beautiful chapter by a beautiful lady.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment