Beth Sabatino
Bonne Foi, Ch. 16-19

Chapter 16
------------
I can't say that I am surprised that he ducked out upon things getting emotionally deep. He has been alone for so long, and he has no memory of every being loved. Attachment, even if you know the emotion is daunting.

Chapter 17
------------
I am so happy that he turned to the Cullens. I think he garnered a lot of insight, not only of the species, but how things can be. That there are different philosophies, and one doesn't have to walk through this eternal life alone.

I can't wait to see how life is about to shift for him. Looking forward to redemption and a future with new friends.

Chapter 18
-------------
Redemption comes in the form of a music box, and communicating instead of alienating. It was a fascinating chapter seeing him so vulnerable. He has been so cocky and confident henceforth, this was such a variance. I am glad that he did put himself out there. All his insecurities. Everything he feeling. I like this patient and insightful Bella.

Chapter 19
-------------
I am so happy Edward tested out putting feelings to words. He is a different man/vamp now. His personality is less abrasive. He is doing away with pride and selfishness.

Him "discovering" her body was beautiful and rich with detail that put you there.

Now I must read on and see what she thinks he is!

Chapter 20
--------------
I am not surprised to find Bella so accepting. I loved the twist of her revealing her suspicions, and her questions about who he is. I loved the light/skin conversation and questions. So intelligent.

And what girl doesn't like the idea of bigger, stronger, faster and where that can be applied!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment