Beth Sabatino
The Fallout, Ch. 13 (14)

Angela Weber! Yeah! I also love that she is with Ben, and are expecting a baby. She is one of my favorite characters, and I am glad to see that you have made her as compassionate and wise as ever. Her as the school teacher is perfect. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that she went against her parents beliefs, and joined Ben, and believed Charlie. I am glad she did.

Somebody is watching Edward... Jacob? Jerk store? And the gun shot business? You have me curious to what is going on.

Another soul twisting flashback with Carlisle. You can't even fault him. As a doctor, of course he is going to feel his obligation is to those who can't help themselves. He is taking for granted of his family's need for him, but it is one of those "greater good" moments. He feels that they can physically make it through this, and that none of the them are going to survive emotionally in tact, so he is distracting his breakdown with work. His curse of God was bone chilling. It's like seeing the pope give the crotch chop to Jesus. Not right at all.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment