Beth Sabatino
Let's Get Physical, all

So often, Bella and Emmett as a couple is a failed something that is a bridge to get Bella to Edward. This was such a breath of fresh air! I loved these two together. The fact that Edward was her gay best friend, former lover was just icing on the cake.

I love a story that makes me laugh, and yours is quotable & hilarious!

"It figures that the first guy I really fall for after discovering that my boyfriend was gay, would be another gay guy and then my two gay men would run off together, leaving me alone with my Rabbit for all eternity." - Chapter 3

One of my favorite things in this story, though, is Emmett's voice. I think you wrote it very well. I felt more in tune with your characters by the tone you gave them.

Sometimes you want a story that just makes you smile, and yours did that. :)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment