Beth Sabatino
Review Date: 4/16/2010

Title: Naughty Secrets

Author: A Little Distracted

Chapters: 20

Words: 121,087

Reviews: 1345

Summary: Bella is a school librarian leading a naughty secret life. Edward is a history teacher with a naughty obsession. If he could only see what is right in front of his face... AU/AH - Rated M for Hot LEMONS!
Each chapter alternates POV's

I am A Little Distracted indeed after reading this story. I was interested just from the description that these two were both teachers. I like the scenario of responsible citizens by day, fun by night. What I didn't expect was the type of fun these two would be getting into! Mistaken identity and a flaccid sex life leads Edward and Bella, respectively, to the intimate confines of Heidi's Parlor. This establishment is home to classy peep shows where the viewers can look in, but the performers only see their reflection and hear the sound of the voice of their audience. Chance finds them on the opposite sides of the glass in the first hot lemon of the story. The way A Little Distracted writes, you can visualize the moment, from the subtle:

She smiled. She kicked off her shoes and placed her feet up on the glass with her legs spread apart. I moved so I was standing directly in front of her.


To the vivid, pushing your limits descriptions:

I put few drops on my cock and spread it around then a few more in my hand, just in case. "It's wet and slippery." I said as I started sliding my hand up and down my length.

"So am I. See…" She dipped one of her fingers inside and then leaned forward drawing a little heart on the glass with her pussy juices. I took in a ragged breath.

In an effort to get Edward dating, Jasper, who also works at the school, introduces him to the mousy librarian. Edward is reluctant at first, because how could this woman compare to the siren that is possessing him and has him driving 5 hours once a week to see. Eventually, he does start to get to know Bella the librarian, and really starts to enjoy her as a person. Gradually we see his mind shift from his obsession, Miss Izzy, to Bella. This culminates after and evening with Jasper and Alice (who live next door to Edward), Bella's car breaks down late at night as she goes to leave. When she looks up to see that Jasper and Alice already appear to be asleep, she turns to their neighbor. Edward insists that she wait in his house as they wait for a tow truck. They end up falling asleep, and instead of waking Bella when the tow arrives, Edward takes care of it before returning to bed.

I was almost asleep when I felt the bed move. Edward slipped back under the covers and slid up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face in the back of my hair. It felt so good to be in his arms that I was asleep in seconds.


After this night, the teachers are soon embarking on a week long cruise together. Paying for the trip and the vacation itself bring more twists and turns than you can imagine, but I won't give it away. Let's just say that the first half of the story is like going up the first hill of a roller coaster, and then make sure you are buckled because there are dips, turns, loops, and twists that will leave your head spinning, but stepping back onto the platform at the end with a smile on your face.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment