Beth Sabatino
Only You Can Save Me, Ch. 2-4

I can't tell you how much I love that you have stretched this story beyond the original one-shot, which I absolutely ADORED! I have loved watching the journey of an emotionally lost widow find his way back to love through his eyes. One of my favorite things about Edward in this story is the fact that he is still so, so in love with his dead wife, even though it has been a decade since she died. It makes his falling in love and wanting to marry Bella all the more emotionally impacting.

I love the banter you write between Ellie and Edward. She is mature for her age due to her life experiences, but at the same time she is still such a teenage girl.

I can't wait for more! More being the keyword. Anytime now. I'll sit here and wait. ::looks at watch and then looks up at you smiling and waving:: Waiting quietly.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment