Beth Sabatino
Confessions of a Nanny, Ch. 7-9

Chapter 7
-----------
Now this is a Tanya I can wrap some hate around. I just feel sorry for Edward and Delilah that her selfishness has caused them both so much pain. Hopefully there is some healing on the horizon.

Speaking of healing, I think Edward is rocking some sexual healing. For now, it is solo. I still can't believe he watched her get off, that sexy, dirty daddy.

Can't wait to see what is up next!

Chapter 8
-----------
Being sexy in real life never works out quite as well as it does in romance novels and movies. I guess that is what I love best about your story. Things are not easy, or clean, nor do they go according to plan. People get hurt instead of fucked. They get shutdown just when they think that they are making progress. Real life is hard, and complicated. You display that so well in your story.


Chapter 9
-----------
The hole Edward has dug himself into is so deep now, that the Chinese are tickling his toes. He is hurting himself by not being truthful with Bella, but at the same time, I don't think he is completely at fault. I think he is so far removed from the game, that he has reverted back to a teenager in social graces. Everything with Bella has to be black & white. There is no place in his mind right now where the role she plays in his family, and the role he wants her to play in his life can live side-by-side.

So now, he has forced a date between his brother and the woman he desires. Way to go, douchnozzle.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment