Beth Sabatino
Edward Wallbanger, Ch. 3-4

Chapter 3
-----------
The line "“You smell like tequila and sexual repression Bella" made me want to roll over and conceive your love spawn on the spot.

...and Cockney fucking! Are you kidding me with this shit? You've got a wicked, funny brain, Alice, dear.

My favorite thing at this point is, though is that she is getting to know HIS sounds. Like she knew at the end when he was getting ready to come. If she ever gets her day in the sun, he is going to flip out when she knows his ins and outs. Literally.

Chapter 4
-----------
I forgot to mention it last time, though this chapter sort of shoots my statement to shit, but I love that Bella is confident and exceptional at her job. I like a strong Bella.

All your talk about her solo vacation, and exotic locations, needing Italian tile, makes me think that Bella and Mr. Wallbanger might end up flying somewhere (by chance) together. Maybe a little somethin' somethin' goes down. As Ms. Kim would say, "I'm the one who put the Range in the Rover."

If someone killed my O right before it happened, I would fucking crack skulls too. I was hoping she would go off and tell him just what he interrupted, and have him fall to his knees and finish the job. Or maybe that was my fantasy...

I can't believe you cliffied us. Tsk.

P.S. You kill me on Twigasm. Kill me ded.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment