Beth Sabatino
Guarding Edward, Ch 35-37

Chapter 35
------------
Better late, than never, right?! xo

I love how you depicted Edward's change. Instead of a solo brooding spouse, the whole family took part in easing Edward's transition. From Jasper's empath abilities, to helping him into the ice bath, it was nice to know everyone was there looking over him.

I like that you have Edward struggling as he learns to filter the voices in his head. I can't imagine how maddening that would be!

Finally, their first interactions with the wolves is very interesting. I can't wait to see what you do there!

Chapter 36
------------
Did you have surgery?! I feel especially guilty for not reading for a while, and to find out my Kathie has been unwell. :-(

First of all, congrats on the two award nominations! That is awesome, and well deserved!

I am happy that you made things peaceful between the pack and the coven. I like that they are planning on working together, and possibly playing together too. I always loved Seth, and especially the friendship he formed with Edward in the books. I am glad you decided to preserve that.


Chapter 37
------------
Thank goodness you are better!

This was the perfect place to end this story. It wrapped it all up nicely. I look forward to your epilogue.

The part with Esme, the wolves, and the cookies made me tear up a bit. I loved her as the mother figure. She is always painted as the weak link, but I see her has the glue. Everything would fall to pieces without her love bonding them all.

Thanks again for this wonderful story! I loved it!

xo,
Beth
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment