Beth Sabatino
Over The Top, ch 24-25

Chapter 24
-----------
::grabs blanket and curls up in the fetal position in the corner::

I have so much empathy for Jasper in this chapter. It is hard enough to walk away from someone, or in this case let someone walk away, who you love because you are not compatible, or the love is gone. To have to let go of someone you love because they might never make you happy, or give you more pain than the love can heal. That is a devastating conversation to have with yourself.

We know Edward is sincere, but even those with the greatest sincerity might not be able to keep their promise in the thick of it.

Chapter 25
-----------
I knew he was fantasizing/dreaming. I believed his sincerity in what he said to Jasper, and all his actions after being at his parents point towards changed ways. I FULLY appreciate the fantasy though...hot damn, girl. Was VERY happy to reread that one.

I am happy that Jasper got out and had some fun. He needed a little sloppy fun after the serious dinner conversation. I like Jack, too. I hope he sticks around, even in "just friends" form.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment