Beth Sabatino
A House of Cards, Ch. 16

I am starting to wonder when Jasper and Edward are going to talk, and come clean with what they are feeling. Something has to happen soon, before they cause permanent damage to their relationship.

When Edward first shot forward on the couch, when he realized that he had emotion accompanying the act, and it reminded him of the time with Jasper, I thought he was going to leave and rush home and tell Jasper what he had been feeling/realizing. I'm glad he didn't.

Your sex scenes are hot, I don't need to beat that dead horse (hehehe). But I love how tender they are with each other. Mike only shows concern and affection for Edward. There is nothing cheap or disconnected in what they are doing. He is doing this because it is Edward. I am happy Edward is allowing himself to reciprocate the feelings as well. Then he called him "Baby" in an meditated moment. Edward deserves this happiness. I hope it continues.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment