Beth Sabatino
A House of Cards, ch 15

I have to start this off by saying how much I love Mike in this! I was expecting him to kind of roll over to Edward's dominant personality, but instead, he flipped that right around and didn't let Edward sully what they have started here with sex that wasn't even going to be about them. That was fantastic. I love how he is firm, but gentle with Edward. I love these two together. As much as I LOVE Edward and Jasper together, I think this is a healthier arrangement for them both.

Bella safe wording is an interesting twist. It fits her personality. She is a bit of a motherer, so it would kill her to see any of her boys in real pain or fear. So, in a way, it is natural for her to end her scene, so she could care for Jacob. On the other hand, she has never safe worded before. But, the safe words, and correct me if I am wrong, are about your comfort, and are their when you can't physically take a scene. Bella ended this for emotional reasons, and not her own.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment