Beth Sabatino
The Dominant, ch 32-34

Chapter 32
------------
This is what happens when the mighty fall. This is what happens when you are emotionally Hugh Hefner, and suddenly come out into the light, and realize that you jumped into the sun too fast. That he was so far gone, that he almost burned down the library/house, made me gasp.

Thank God for brothers.

Chapter 33
------------
It was great to see Edward starting to ask the questions he should have been asking Peter long before he accepted Bella as his sub. He could have prepared himself better for the chastisement.

I loved seeing the lead up to "Don't leave, Bella" in Edward's eyes. His nervousness. His desperation. My chest actually felt tight with panic that you wrote so brilliantly as he realized she was about to walk out the door, and he hadn't had a chance to talk to her. Brilliant.

Chapter 34
------------
“Just so you know,” I whispered back. “If I’m ever honored enough to have you share my bed, we will not be having sex. We will be making love. The sweetest, most passionate love that has ever been made. But for now, I simply want to talk.”

This line is so fantastic, it made me twitch twice.

I loved watching Edward frantically try to come up with a gift for Bella before he landed on the box of cans. That was perfect. Then to see such a very different man sitting before Bella in the coffee shop compared to the one who sat behind the desk at the beginning. This one laid bare and scared and hoping. So great.

Finally, loved you on Twigasm. Glad to hear I am not the only non-planner when it comes to writing.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment