Beth Sabatino
The Sacrificial Lamb, ch 12-17

You would think that with my shitty rate of review lately that I have abandoned your story, but it is not true! I have read it all, but RL has thrown wrench after wrench in my reviewing time. I have rec'd it 3 times this week on Twitter alone! Yours is a story I pounce on as soon as I see it in my inbox. ::fangirl moment over::

I have loved their time in the cabin. It comes to no surprise that they get on so well, and are finding their groove in a more normal environment. You write the sexual tension so well without it slipping in the face of each other.

This last chapter was heart wrenching. There is Bella ready to take that step just as Edward decides that now is the time to shut things down. It is interesting to see the difference in dealing with the fact that they are falling in love with each other. Bella keeps her emotional, and at times, physical distance at first, and then allows those boundaries to slowly fall. Edward is more sure of himself and cocky at first, and as the emotional connection deepens, he begins to push away.

We are left wondering if the truth will be revealed before good-byes must be said.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment