Beth Sabatino
Over The Top, Ch 27

This chapter left me feeling intrusive, like I should be turning my gaze away from such an emotionally intimate moment. Your writing once again wraps me up in the moment. I can feel the couch. I know that feeling of being physically intertwined with another. I have looked into someone else's eyes and have seen love shine out with the intensity that your writing conveys when Edward looks at Jasper.

I loved the euphoria of Edward after they met his parents. This is such a different man from the start of the story. THIS man deserves Jasper. That Edward is so open to love, and that his cup is filling up with it is intoxicating as a reader. I want to dance in the front yard with them!

I like the humorous note you left it on, though. God help Edward when he meets Rosalie and Momma Whitlock! :-)
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment