Beth Sabatino
Readjusted, Ch 26 - Epilogue

Chapter 26
------------
Finally catching up/finishing up with your slice of fantastic.

I love that Bella has this opportunity to achieve her personal dreams in Chicago. She deserves it. I don't think Mike is going to fight her too much. I have had a feeling for a couple chapters, that the skank doesn't like the kid, and would be happy to cut ties. Jackass.

And Edward said he loves her! I am so glad that confession was finally made on both parts. Also that Edward has become so comfortable and fatherly towards Matt.

Chapter 27
------------
Bella flying around the house like a crazy woman, barking at Matt SOOO reminded me of myself when I am in a cleaning frenzy. Especially if it is before company is coming.

I am so proud of Bella for sticking up for Edward, and cutting her dad's crap. Also, of Edward for defending her dad initially in the room. I hope Charlie heard that part, but all the same, they seem to have reached an understanding. I have a feeling Mike is going to leave walking funny tomorrow with Edward and Charlie around. hehehe

Chapter 28
------------
All a daddy needs is to see that his little girl is with someone who will protect her and care for her body and soul, and you are in.

I knew Mike was going to fuck up, but didn't see that little gem coming. The king of douchebaggery, that one. This incident gives Bella what she needs to make a clean break for all of them from him, and move to Chicago to live out her dreams with her family, Edward and Matt.

Chapter 29
------------
Edward constantly referring to Matt as his son made my heart swell. What a different man this is front the start of the story. He dropped everything, not for Bella, it was for Matt. And yes, him carrying an injured Matt was the sweetest thing ever.

Chapter 30
------------
What a wonderful ending to a wonderful story! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us!

Epilogue
------------
Awwww...a girl. :-) That sucked that Edward wasn't there for the birth. How could you do that to him? Tsk. Again, thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment