Beth Sabatino
Devil's Angel, Ch. 2-4

Chapter 2
-----------
I love the background you have given Bella so far. The fact that she, Ali, Emmett, and Seth are all siblings by adoption. I like that she is part of a family business. It highlights the steadfastness of her life, along with the fact that she is still screwing her first love, and not seeking to move on romantically. We get a first feel for her character.

Once we get to the bar and her first interaction with Edward, you show us she is not some blushing flower, but has a quick wit, and a sharp mind. I like this Bella. Despite Edward's smooth, she can still keep her wits about her.

Chapter 3
-----------
I don't know what made me hotter, the lemon or the thought of riding behind that hot piece of man on that bike! LOL!

Seriously though, that was...volcanic. It was the perfect mix of dirty and encompassing. The way he dominated her, but also checked in a not obvious way all along to make sure she was still game for it all.

Looking forward to round 2!

Chapter 4
-----------
Mmmm...round two. Now why can't they make an alarm clock that does that? It would definitely keep me away from the "Sleep" button! Again, the epic heat of your lemons is amazing. I am amazed at how you can balance animalistic want yet make it seem romantic in it's motions and touches.

I am glad that she broke her arrangement with Jake. I am glad, though she was disappointed Edward wasn't there in the morning, he left her with a confidence and new view of what type of relationship she was worthy of having.

Although, I saw Edward as the investor coming, I was not disappointed to be right. :) What now?
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment