Beth Sabatino
My Yes, My No, Ch. 7-8

Chapter 7
-----------
This path started out as Bella not telling Edward anything out of fear, and I still think that is present, but I think she is also starting to become a bit in denial now. She is of the mindset that Edward's presence = happiness. She is lying to herself and Edward.

I hope that Edward got through to her a bit in the shower, but I still don't think she realizes what he is trying to convey to her. It is all quite sad...for both of them.

Chapter 8
-----------
It wasn't until my rereading of Chapter 7 & 8 together that I recognized the parallel of your 'Yes' Bella and your 'No' Edward both struggling with the words to explain their emotions. Though, 'No' Edward is finding the way to expression much easier.

"In its place was the silence of a woman needing answers and a man running out of ways to apologize." I loved this line.

These two still hit the occasional snag, but now that much of the truth is out there, they are in such a healthy place, and I love the baby steps they are taking physically. I loved the night they sat there on her bed, topless, just feeling each other. That was sexy. Also, your Edward's fingers make me twitch more than most Epeens out there.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment