Beth Sabatino
Edward Wallbanger, Ch. 11-12

Chapter 11
------------
James will be playing the ghost of boyfriends past in tonight's episode of Wallbanger. I am curious what you are going to make of his character. He seems like a semi-decent guy so far.

I love that Clive pissed on Edward's shirt! That and the wink. So funny!

I am noticing that our Mr. Banger is choosing to get no action lately, other than the Bella's-erotic-dream-talk induced wank sessions. Also, he is anticipating her arrival home, and wanting her company. It is becoming a natural thing for him, and for her too.

Chapter 12
------------
That's it. After this chapter, I am letting this story crawl up into my uterus and procreate.

It was interesting getting some perspective on Bella and her past. I love how she is not threatened by her past. That she can can sit and have a mature conversation, and have her small indicators (such as the drink ordering) that she is woman, yet dance down memory lane, and leave it there.

Edward's pacing was so fantastic! Our boy is hooked, and doesn't even know it.

Then you give us pie, meatballs, and horror movies. Which were dripping in your humor and sexual innuendos. I loved every moment of the food prep and the feeding and the suckling. Then more snuggling forced by the movie.

The end of the chapter was the icing on the cake. Just the nooking (I had never heard it called that), and the soft conversation. Being content just to hold someone close and have it feel so right.

::whispers to uterus:: Nestle in, little bangers.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment