Beth Sabatino
Late Night Encounters, Ch. 1-4

Chapter 1
----------
Dawnie, I have to admit when I first got the notice for this story, 1) I was late to the game. I must have put you on author alert after you started this story. 2) I read the summery and thought, "I'm not so sure about this". But, I have almost missed out on other fics, because the titles or summaries sounded like something I might not be able to get into, so I decided to read. THANK GOD I DID! I LOVE THIS!

You set up Edward as the lonely guy with a busy schedule, yet not one to just casually get some tail. Of course, Emmett slipped him this website URL. Him as the badgering friend will be entertaining. I love that he just took a chance on it, and was flippant in his bio showing he's non-committal to this. Then Bella appears.

At first, I was so shocked that she was so blatant, but then after they got into it, I was not distracted by it at all. This was hot. I was worried that Bella wouldn't be back. Can't wait to read round 2. ;)

Chapter 2
----------
I love that this was a drunken escapade for Bella. I am also happy that she read back through the transcripts of the chat, and it had the same affect on her sober. Once again, this was so hot.

This story is a more graphic reflection on the freedom that online personas give us. I think it is freeing to have no filter. Then, when we are comfortable, we can let others see who is behind the curtain.

Chapter 3
----------
This is possibly the hottest fic I have read, and the people are in different time zones! You write anticipation so amazingly. I feel my own nerves on end, anxious until they can meet up again. I love that they have such a powerful affect on each other, even at a distance.

I am curious what sort of role Emmett will play in this in the end. I hope he doesn't badger him to the point that he quits seeing Bella, or outs him. Something like this would defame Edward's public image. Not that he is doing anything bad, but let's face it...people judge.

Voices have been heard! Can't wait to see what this does for them!

Chapter 4
----------
I am glad that the reality of his job entered the picture at this early stage of their "relationship". You said from the get go that his job damaged relationships he had. That people couldn't deal with the hours. Even Bella got anxious after not hearing from him for a couple days, and initiated contact. But maybe Edward didn't have someone who would initiate in the past, and I think Bella just really wanted to check in on him. Just to let him know he was missed. Not harping.

She also doesn't seem to judge him at all, which I think will mean a lot to him.

Webcams. They will finally "meet". So exciting!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment