Beth Sabatino
Only You Can Save Me, o/s

Fantasy #1: man on a motorcycle

You had me at Harley, bb.

So often times, one shots leave me feeling like I just read a scene instead of a story. With yours, I felt that I was taken beginning to end, and I love that. Your Bella was shy, yet confident. Edward was steadfast, yet vulnerable.

This was a wonderful tale of watching two people who weren't looking for anything and finding everything. I love how you used the daughter as not a means to get the two together, but as common ground. She came to be loved by both of these adults, and in caring for her, allowed themselves to be open to each other.

So happy to see them married with a baby on the way at the end. Their love and that child shows the ultimate level of emotionally healing they have achieved with each other.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment