Beth Sabatino
My Life To Be, Ch. 1-5

Chapter 1
----------
I love the banter that you have already established between the two of them. They tease openly and both have quick wits. It will be fun to watch these two interact.

Love the twist that their tie is their significant others are co-workers.

Chapter 2
----------
Threw me for a loop thinking that Rose and Emmett already had something going on the side. I honestly believe that it is still just business at this point, but then again, I don't expect that to last long.

Then Edward and Bella are starting their getting to know yous. Their conversation is easy, and already they are fantasizing about each other.

Chapter 3
----------
And now we get a glance at the compatibility of Rose and Emmett, while the current relationships start to crumble. I think four adults are realizing that they all have stayed too long in relationships that haven't worked in quite some time.

Chapter 4
----------
It's nice to see that Bella has the balls to say out loud to Emmett that they need to take a break while she is having doubts. While she is wanting something more. I believe that Emmett really believes he loves her, I am just not sure that is enough anymore.

Chapter 5
----------
I loved Bella and Emmett's back story. It really paints a clear picture of Bella's character, and why she is seeking a loser definition of her relationship with Emmett. She despises cheating enough to alienate herself from all her friends for a semi-stranger.

I like that Edward, though he is having urges for so much more, is contenting himself with being Bella's friend. Hopefully he has a serious talk with Rose before things go any further, because we know how Bella would feel about that. Or is she going to be a hypocrite?
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment