Beth Sabatino
Mr. Horrible, Ch. 34

I know you are on a role with Feisty's horseshit reviews, but you are going to have to deal with my sincere one for a moment. Sorry it has taken me so long.

I thought this wedding was the perfect summation of this story. There were elements of traditional being swiped with the insanity of drag queens, Chucks, and curse-laden vows. I thought the ice cream cake was brilliant, and just made me hungry. The entire situation shown the spotlight on all of their better and worse, but in the end, they were standing there together, wanting it all.

I know you started this as a challenge for yourself, but you proved to us all, and hopefully to yourself, that you can do comedy. Even if it is snarky, bizarre, HEA comedy. xoxo
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment