Beth Sabatino
Don't Ever Forget, Ch. 1-2

Chapter 1
----------
I am so happy to see Armyward! Basic is ending, but this is only the beginning. I am glad to see that he is encouraging Bella to pursue her interests even from a distance. I truly believe that she is it for him.

It is great to see that Alice and Jasper are finally getting set up in their own home. I am happy that she has obviously been in a loving environment has she has traversed her pregnancy. Jasper is a good man, and I hope that they will get to see their dreams come true, though a little delayed.

I teared up with the journal entry and the phone call. Nothing better than having home coming back to you. Can't wait to see what having him home is like for them all.

Chapter 2
----------
I think they showed much more restraint than I could ever show in that situation. I would have taken him in the backseat of the car in the parking garage...or at least pulled off on the side of the road on the way home. js.

These almost two weeks are going to be a test in balance for Edward visiting with his family, and squeezing in all the love and time with Bella that he can.

For now, I am glad they are reunited.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment