Beth Sabatino
The Training, Ch. 3-5

Chapter 3
----------
This chapter was a pleasant shift in gears. The quiet of the library was such a nice contrast to the storm going on in their minds. They aren't confused, per se, but the lines are still unclear. I think much more of this "offline" conversation needs to happen during the week. Such as, "Is saying 'I love you' OK on the weekend?"

I am not sure if these are details that need to be discussed ahead of time or as they go. Probably as they go, because they won't know there is an issue until it comes up. Still, I hope they talk.

Chapter 4
----------
Back to some new play in the playroom. More interesting to me, though is Edward fighting to get his head in his Master role. That if he has a raging hard on in the middle of the night, it is within their arrangement for him to wake her to get his release. Bella, in turn, needs to learn to be responsive to her master's needs, and when he says jump...

Chapter 5
----------
Edward was very gentle in his mannerisms this time in the playroom. Gentle and encouraging. I think that is wonderful, but he is a little inconsistent at times with Bella this weekend. He shifts from harsh to gentle. I hope it doesn't confuse her.

I am glad Edward called Peter, and that they are going to meet up. Edward is right that she needs someone within the lifestyle, that is not him, to talk to and ask questions of.

It will be interesting to see how they shift back into their weekday personas.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment